• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Exquisitus

Exquisitus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 August 2007 - 05:55 PM

Hi.  I would like the option to change background color of the editor as well as the output window.  Currently what I am able to do is go to is go to Configure->Options->Documents->Java->Colors then highlight everything in list box and change the background color.  However this will only affect the part of the editor that has code.  The rest of it stays white.  I would like the ENTIRE editor window to change.  I know it's a small thing but you know what they say:  "It's always the little things".

KP>

#2 xinox

xinox

Administrator

• Admin
  • 525 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE(Exquisitus @ Aug 25 2007, 05:55 PM) View Post
Hi.  I would like the option to change background color of the editor as well as the output window.  Currently what I am able to do is go to is go to Configure->Options->Documents->Java->Colors then highlight everything in list box and change the background color.  However this will only affect the part of the editor that has code.  The rest of it stays white.  I would like the ENTIRE editor window to change.  I know it's a small thing but you know what they say:  "It's always the little things".

KP>

From the color category list, select the background item and set the foreground color.

-Xinox Software

#3 Exquisitus

Exquisitus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 08:36 PM

Thank you Administrator.

KP>