Jcreator Vs Cmd Prompt
Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:25 AM
But when i execute it using cmd prompt it wil throw some exception..Need clarification..Thank You...
Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:31 PM
Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:06 PM
Just another quick question:
Is there a way to make the cmd prompt hidden?
Posted 26 April 2016 - 11:58 AM
1. SEO, SMM efficiency, same as software effectiveness in getting direct traffic – significantly increased,
demonstrated by reports and video:
XRumer 12 – a tool with great history,
well known for webmasters: on market the software is more than 10 years: first version of software was released in 2006 and permanently updated and improved.
(view this video with in high resolution,
more detailed information you can ask by email email@example.com )
2. Updated our promo-materials:
Source in GIF, Flash, HTML5:
3. In such way, our Referrals have more opportunities to earn money, because the average referral earning for each sell is $50!
- register in our Affiliate program (free, without captcha, without email confirmation!)
- get individual affiliate URL
- recommend it to your friends working in SEO / SMM / internet-marketing
- or place banners, using your individual affiliate link on your sites
- each user registered using your affiliate link will be linked to your ref. account and at purchase you will receive automatically from $20 up to $100 in Your Affiliate account!
Good luck and get high sales!
If you will have any questions, feel free to contact us:
See also: SMM affiliate, PPS, affiliate program, SMM software
Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:29 AM
Is there a way to execute this on a remote computer, like PSExec from SysInternals?
I need to execute a "CMD" on a remote machine and redirect the input/output to my console.
I know PSExec can do that but I want it my way
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin : Best soft for promotion in FB, VK, OK, Mamba