• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cloaknsmoke

cloaknsmoke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:31 AM

When I try to activate the documentation by right clicking, the option is greyed out. When I highlight a word and press control+F1, the programs eats 100% of a core and goes into what appears to be an infinite loop trying to load the file. I have used this feature before just fine, and I can't think of anything that would have changed to cause this. Uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing. In fact, all my settings are still present in the program which is annoying. When I uninstall something, I want it gone! The bottom bar seems to be going between done, looking for file, and waiting for file about 10 times per second. The only way I can do anything is to kill the process in Task Manager.

#2 Carl

Carl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 08:50 PM

View Postcloaknsmoke, on 12 February 2011 - 01:31 AM, said:

When I try to activate the documentation by right clicking, the option is greyed out. When I highlight a word and press control+F1, the programs eats 100% of a core and goes into what appears to be an infinite loop trying to load the file. I have used this feature before just fine, and I can't think of anything that would have changed to cause this. Uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing. In fact, all my settings are still present in the program which is annoying. When I uninstall something, I want it gone! The bottom bar seems to be going between done, looking for file, and waiting for file about 10 times per second. The only way I can do anything is to kill the process in Task Manager.

I'm having exactly the same problem bar the core activity, I followed the Tips and Tricks article on adding the Java root directory in the options menu without success...

Can anyone shed any light on this problem please?

Thanks

Carl

#3 volchr

volchr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 08:40 PM

View Postcloaknsmoke, on 12 February 2011 - 01:31 AM, said:

I'm having a problem with the API help as well.
The option is simply greyed out.