• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Raikage

Raikage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

Attached is the source code for your Java Project entitled "Transaction Processing System using Random-Access Files". In order for you to run the program, you must create first a random access file. To do that, you must run first the "CreateRandomFile.java" attached to this email. Compile and run it, then save the file as "Records.dat". Afterwhich, run the second program (TransactionProcessor.java), and open your saved file (Records.dat). Then, try to explore the different menus.

P.S: Edit the TransactionProcessor.java program so that you will be able to add other basic informations, as one of the requierements for this project. Documentation is strictly implied to this project.

Please help me with this project, I posted here because i don't have much time left before the submission. I can maybe solve this by myself in maybe 1-2 weeks. but now i need help pls.

The codes are here:
Transaction Processing System using Random-Access Files

*I can't seem to attach files.

TIA for those wiling to help, God Bless!

#2 Kraicheck

Kraicheck

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

You should've started sooner then.
We won't do your project for you.
If you have concrete problems or questions while doing your project, feel free to ask them.

#3 Raikage

Raikage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:40 PM

View PostKraicheck, on 26 March 2012 - 05:12 PM, said:

You should've started sooner then.
We won't do your project for you.
If you have concrete problems or questions while doing your project, feel free to ask them.

aww...nvm then can't pass it now. today is the deadline. thanks anyway :/