Rules for our Community Forums
We have implemented the following guide for using our community forums. Please read all the terms carefully. By participating in our community, you agree on all of our terms. The main goals of our forums are providing support and keeping the relaxed and welcoming atmosphere of our community.
We suggest that all technical support questions are issued through our forums first. Please do not send a private message or email to a staff member requesting technical help. If you are unable to find an appropriate answer to your question, please use our support forms.
- We require all posts to be positive, constructive, and on topic. We may delete individual posts that could ruin a good topic thread.
- We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.
- Having fun is good, we like fun. There are several general forums for non-IPS related topics. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
- You may not make personal attacks on other users or JCreator staff members.
- You may not use profanity. It is unprofessional and offensive and will not be tolerated. We have word filters in place for the most vulgar terms. Circumventing those word filters will result in punitive action.
- You may not advertise or promote other companies or their programs which may compete with the products and offerings of Xinox Software.
- We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.
- If you have an issue concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal contact method such as emailing to a staff member. The e-mailaddresses of our staff can be found at www.jcreator.com/xinox.htm
- There will be no excessive use of profanity.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable by staff, you will be requested by a moderator to resize or change it. Please also try and keep text signatures under 5 lines. Failing to comply with a moderator's request will result in the removal of your signature.
- Advertising, commercial-related or competing products are all forbidden in any relation to your account.
- Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
- Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
- If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact.
- Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
- If you are linking to external content, you should link directly to that content. It is unacceptable to use link-thru systems to mask the originating URL, and cases where this is found to be happening may be edited or removed as appropriate.