March 3, 2005
Compatibility issue with Win95/98/ME.
- Solved: Having three dots in the code (e.g. 'frame...' ) resulted
in a lock-up.
- Find in Files - Selecting the parent directory via the File View.
- Solved: Crash issue which occurred when the cursor was linked
to the data view.
- Solved: Find by Symbol didn't work for methods without parameters.
- Solved: 'Out of Memory' issue when creating new files.
- Solved: Bracket hightlighting now works as expected.
- Solved: Bracket hightlighting didn't work accordingly.
- Solved: It was not possible to save the custom tool settings in
the unicode build of JCreator.
21 June 2004
- Solved: The first task list entry was skipped when using the iteration command (F4 key).
4 May 2004
- Solved: In some cases the auto-hide pin button disappeared from
the docking views.
23 april 2004
- Solved: Code completion didn't display the private members under
15 april 2004
- Solved: Update issue regarding the data view.
7 april 2004
- Solved: The option 'set methods' of the bean wizard only worked
in combination with the option 'get methods'.
- Added support for the JSDK 1.5 Tiger language.
19 januari 2004
- Solved: Find command didn't work properly in the internal browser.
- The full screen mode has been improved.
16 december 2003
- Solved: Startup error caused by a missing dll procedure. (Windows®
- You can now re assign keyboard shortcuts without the requirement
to delete them first.
9 december 2003
- Solved: Interrupting a tool didn't not stop the child process.
(Windows XP®/Windows NT®)
- Solved: Added missing tags to the jsp code completion popup.
- Solved: Performance issue regarding the editing of JSP and XML
- Solved: In some cases the folding engine ended in an infinite
- The syntax pane of the option dialog has a new button for importing
settings from a syntax definition file.
JCreator is a trademark of Xinox Software. Copyright © 2000-2015 Xinox Software. All rights reserved.