- Added: Support for windows 8.1
- Added: Changed the Web Template to Google App Engine support instead of Tomcat. Also updated the manual to get you started.
- Solved: Auto import now picks java.util. over other classes.
- Solved: Crash bug in the Java debugger.
- Improved performance for semantic syntax coloring.
- The debugger now skips static initialisations when going into a new class.
- Added: Symbol check to highlight misspelled variables and methods.
- Solved: Correctly processing linefeeds in the general output view.(topic)
- Solved: The Local Debug View now also displays the toString value of Enum type objects.
- Solved: Debugging applets didn't work.
- Added: Insert Watch command via the context menu of the editor.
- Added: Optional feature to display a close button on the active document tab (see general options).(topic)
- Solved: New files are opened on the right side of the tabbar instead on the left side.(topic)
- Added: Enhanced the user interface for Windows Vista.
- Solved: Issue related to saving code templates.(topic)
- Solved: Drag and Drop has been disabled for the start page.
- Solved: Cursor jumped when applying auto indent between two folded code sections.
- Solved: Creating a new project resets all library settings.(topic)
- Solved: Expanding a selection with the shift key didn't work
JCreator is a trademark of Xinox Software. Copyright © 2000-2010 Xinox Software. All rights reserved. Java, JDK, and the Java logo are trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc